Here at Easmed, we strongly believe that people are our greatest asset. As the medical device industry is thriving, the demands for more innovative solutions are required. We are excited about the possibilities that lie ahead and welcome talented individuals who can grow with our fast expanding company.
We are looking for talents with the tenacity to deliver sustainable solutions to our customers. Rewarding performance and providing excellent training is one of our key traits to carve you an interesting career path. If you want to be part of a family-cultured team/an A-Team, dedicated to drive our mission to meeting customer expectations and touching lives, look no further and contact us!
Challenge yourself and come join us today!
3) Logistic Operation Assistant
Reporting into the Operation Team Lead, you will be responsible for coordinating the arrangement, delivery and rotation of Inventory to ensure timely distribution of our products to our Clients.
Specifically, you will
- Manage inventory control and general inventory housekeeping to ensure that optimal inventory levels
- Conduct quality check on incoming and outgoing products
- Track and prepare documentations of inventory movement to meet business requirements
- Liaise and coordinate with other departments to ensure ensure quality of logistics services
- Track and update the status of shipments
- Prepare documentation and products for shipment
- Stand by to undertake despatch duties
You should have at least a Secondary/ N” level and have 1-2 years of work experience or Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. You should be proficient in English and possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Having a positive working attitude and willing to learn and being customer focused and able to work independently as well as collaboratively are desired attributes.
At EASMED, we believe in creating development opportunities for our People. If you aspire to learn and grow and be part of a dynamic team.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Product Specialist/Medical Sales Executive
Promote medical surgical equipment to medical professionals and support to clients.
Develop and drive sales plan to grow the division.
Develop and manage sales strategies to improve market shares.
Please email your resume to email@example.com