Neuro Ultrasonic Aspirator
Stryker Sonopet Ultrasonic
The SONOPET Ultrasonic Aspirator delivers optimal flexibility for you, your team and your patients. It’s precise, easy to use and remarkably versatile. In one high-performance surgical aspirator, you get unparalleled control in soft-tissue applications—plus the nuanced power you need for fine bone dissection. Regulate ultrasonic power, suction and irrigation easily from the console.
Key advantages include:
Proprietary LT Technology
- Longitudinal + Torsional Vibration
- Sonopet is the only ultrasonic aspirator to effectively address fine bone/hard tissue dissection by coupling torsional oscillation and longitudinal vibration.
- Stryker’s patented technology, combined with precise control and an ergonomically designed handpiece, makes it possible to emulsify bone with no grabbing or kicking due to non-rotational reciprocating motion, which is common amongst conventional technology.
Hand Piece Advantages
- Lightweight, ergonomic design provides superb tactile feedback
- 25kHz Universal handpiece partnered with an additional 34 kHz handpiece, allows for a tailored use, specific to procedural needs.
- The piezoelectric handpiece system comes with ceramic crystal wafers, it generate the ultrasonic vibration when it expands and contracts
- Lightweight, ergonomic
- Same console and handpiece for soft tissue and fine bone dissection
- Angled and straight 25kHz models
- 9 tip options for bone and 11 tip options for soft tissue
- Patented Barracuda tip and LT technology of Bone tips
- Precision engineered for power and control