Stryker Sonopet Ultrasonic
The SONOPET Ultrasonic Aspirator delivers optimal flexibility for you, your team and your patients. It’s precise, easy to use and remarkably versatile. In one high-performance surgical aspirator, you get unparalleled control in soft-tissue applications—plus the nuanced power you need for fine bone dissection. Regulate ultrasonic power, suction and irrigation easily from the console.
Key advantages include:
Proprietary LT Technology
- Longitudinal + Torsional Vibration
- Sonopet is the only ultrasonic aspirator to effectively address fine bone/hard tissue dissection by coupling torsional oscillation and longitudinal vibration.
- Stryker’s patented technology, combined with precise control and an ergonomically designed handpiece, makes it possible to emulsify bone with no grabbing or kicking due to non-rotational reciprocating motion, which is common amongst conventional technology.
Hand Piece Advantages
- Lightweight, ergonomic design provides superb tactile feedback
- 25kHz Universal handpiece partnered with an additional 34 kHz handpiece, allows for a tailored use, specific to procedural needs.
- The piezoelectric handpiece system comes with ceramic crystal wafers, it generate the ultrasonic vibration when it expands and contracts
- Lightweight, ergonomic
- Same console and handpiece for soft tissue and fine bone dissection
- Angled and straight 25kHz models
- 9 tip options for bone and 11 tip options for soft tissue
- Patented Barracuda tip and LT technology of Bone tips
- Precision engineered for power and control