EASMED is proud to be one of the first SMEs in Singapore to be awarded the Infocomm Media Development Authority’s (IMDA) Data Protection Essentials (DPE) certification.
Here at EASMED, we take just as much pride in providing you with data protection as we do in providing you the best possible standard of care with innovative healthcare technologies and solutions.
Depending on the nature of your relationship or interactions with us, we may collect the following types of personal data:
- Personal particulars (e.g., Name, residential address, DOB)
- Contact details (e.g., email address, telephone number)
- Employment details
- Financial details (e.g., credit card details, bank details)
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes necessary to provide you with our goods and services:
- Verifying your identity.
- Responding to your enquiries, requests or feedback.
- Managing your relationship with us.
- Processing payment or credit transactions.
- Enhancing your online user experience via cookies stored on our website.
- Complying to the relevant laws and regulations of legal authorities.
- Contacting you with new offers and deals that you may be interested in.
Your personal data may be shared with the following people:
- Third-party service providers, agents or other organisations engaged by us to perform functions required to provide you with a satisfactory customer experience;
- Relevant authorities, e.g., government or law enforcement bodies.
Upholding high levels of data security is paramount to us.
We take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access through a plethora of administrative, physical and technical measures. While no method of data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, we strive to continuously review and enhance our security measures.
Yes, most certainly.
If you would like us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data, you may submit a written request to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details below.
We may require some time to process your request, depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you. While we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, this may impact our ability to provide our products of services to you, and we will notify you before processing your request.
Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
Yes, you can.
To access, update or correct the personal data that you have provided to us, you can submit a written request to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details below. We will strive to respond and process your request as soon as reasonably possible.
A small fee may be charged for an access request. If so, please be rest assured that we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
Require more information or have any feedback? Talk to us!
If you would like to speak to us regarding our privacy practices or have any requests (e.g., access, correction request), you may reach us at our office hotline (65) 6336 0806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.