Home Sleep Study
Introducing Itamar WatchPAT
WatchPAT™ is an innovative diagnostic Home Sleep Apnea Test (HSAT) that utilizes the peripheral arterial signal (PAT™). It measures up to 7 channels (PAT signal, heart rate, oximetry, actigraphy, body position, snoring and chest motion) via three points of contact. Within one minute post-study, the raw data is downloaded and auto-scored identifying all types of apnea events. WatchPAT provides AHI, AHIc, RDI, and ODI based upon True Sleep Time and Sleep Staging. WatchPAT is clinically validated with an 89% correlation to PSG1. The PAT signal was included in the 2017 AASM Clinical Practice Guidelines as technically adequate.
PAT Signal Technology Brochure
Prevent up to 20% Misdiagnosis with True Sleep Time³
- WatchPAT calculates AHI and RDI using the patient’s True Sleep Time rather than the recorded time used in most commercially available HSAT’s
- True Sleep Time reduces the risk of misdiagnosis and misclassification that has been reported up to 20% with using total recording time
Improved Accuracy with Sleep Architecture
WatchPAT’s clinically validated Sleep Architecture
provides information on sleep staging including sleep efficiency, sleep latency and REM latency4-5. It also provides the added value of detecting REM related sleep apnea with REM and non-REM AHI.
High Accuracy with Central Sleep Apnea Identification
WatchPAT has been clinically proven to detect all types of apnea events. The Central PLUS Module enables specific identification of Central Sleep Apnea (CSA) and Percent of Sleep Time with Cheyne-Stokes Respiration.
Comprehensive Automated Report in Just Seconds
- AHI: Apnea/Hypopnea per hour
- Central AHI: Apnea/Hypopnea per hour
- Apnea Episodes through the night
- Snoring and Body Position
- Oxygen & Heart Rate (note precipitous drops)
- Sleep Stages (unique to WatchPAT)
- Body Position Statistics and Graphic Display
- Snoring Statistics
- Sleep Stages Graphic Display
- Respiratory Indices Chart
- AHI Severity Scale
[new technological update]
WatchPAT™ 300 is an innovative diagnostic Home Sleep Apnea Test (HSAT) that utilizes the proprietary Peripheral Arterial Tone signal (PAT™) to enable simple, accurate and reliable sleep apnea testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
Interested in ordering a WatchPAT home sleep study? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about it today.
WatchPAT Exclusion Criteria List
Itamar Magazine – Cardio Sleep
Sleep Apnea & Cardiac Diseases Reading Material